Activate JIO Sim
Hi Friends, How are you all ?? After so many days, do you still getting problem Activating your Reliance Jio Sim ?? This Shouldn’t be so!! As I’ve Seen now Activation Process become so easy & less time consuming. You can Visit the Nearest Reliance Digital Store to Get a Free Reliance Jio Sim. You Don’t Even Need to have any Documents unless an Aadhaar Card Number. They just need to Enter your Aadhaar Card Number in you Application Form. And that’s it. That means you just need to Carry your Aadhaar Card Number & Reliance Digital can Issue you a Free Reliance Jio Sim.
Further after issuing the Sim, it takes only 1.30 Hours to Activate the Sim which is Totally Automatic. Means you don’t even Need to Make any Call or anything or that time being. After 1.30 Hour, You’ll be able to See that the Jio Sim got it’s Network On. Only after that, you need to Call to Reliance Jio Tele-Verification Number & Tele-Verify your Sim & that’s Enough. Means After Picking your Free Reliance Jio Sim, it Requires only 2 Hours (Maximum) to Activate the Sim Totally.
If you Still Getting Problem, You can Check the Below Post on How you can Activate your Reliance Jio Sim.
How to Activate Jio Sim:
Hey Friends, You might be asking the Same Question that How to Activate Jio Sim, Right? Like Many Others, Jio Sim Activation giving you so much Trouble? Don’t Worry, I’ve a Solution.
How to Activate JIO Sim Cards?
After Reliance 4G Launch, it Seems Reliance JIO SIM Collection & Activation getting a lot of Hype from last few days as many of us facing some problems Collection their JIO SIM Cards though they are having valid Bar Codes. Even Reliance Digital Stores are also so much Confused whether to Provide Sims to Others who are carrying the Bar Codes but not the Authentic Handset. As Because there’s no Official Updates from Reliance so far about Other Devices Like Redmi Note 3, Oneplus 2, Moto G3 and all. So it’s Creating a lot of Confusion to all.
Anyways, If you are Among those Lucky Customers who already Grabbed a Reliance Jio Sim Card then it’s Time to Activate it. And What? You are Facing Problem Activating the Sim!!! That’s very Sad. This is why Everyone asking that “How to Activate Jio Sim Cards?” Don’t Worry, I’ve a Solution.
Today I’m Here with a New Update about Reliance JIO Preview Offer. This Post is only for those who Managed to Get JIO Sim using Non-JIO Phones Like Redmi Note 3, One Plus 2, Moto G3 Users. Here’s the Process on How to Activate JIO Sims Cards Provided by Reliance in a Step-by-Step Manner.
- The SIMs will only work on the Device from which you Generated the Bar Code. So the First thing is Don’t Buy or Purchase Bar Codes or Generate Fake Bar Codes by changing IMEI from Anyone. It won’t Work. Use your own Device to Generate Bar Code and then Try your Luck on Reliance Digital Stores. Don’t Worry. It’s Legal as you got the Bar Code from your Device only.
- Install all JIO Apps Beforehand using WIFI or Mobile Data. Specially JioJoin App.
- After you Grab SIM, wait for the SMS: “Your Phone is Ready for Tele-Verification.” Normally it will Come by at best 48 hours. Sometimes it took 2 hrs only. Always put SIM in Slot 1. Turn Internet On in Slot 1.
- Open JioJoin App. Accept Permissions. It will Automatically Verify your SIM. (Make Sure JIO Mobile Data is On)
- Now Call 1977 using JioJoin App with Mobile Data On. This is VoLTE Calling. Calling with Internet Data. Your Default Dialer Won’t work.
- Tele-verify your Sim. You will Get Internet Settings via SMS and Some Subscription Plan SMS within 5 Minutes.
- All Done. Test your Internet by Downloading and Calling. (Yes, all Calls you do will be VoLTE Calls, and it needs Internet). You don’t need Internet to Receive Calls however.
- Now Open MyJio App. Click Skip. It will Log you via Mobile No. Now you can see you got 2 GB Data and 100 Minute Call. Don’t Worry you will Get Unlimited after you Consume them.
- Sim will NOT WORK on Non 4G Devices. You must Need 4G Device which may or may not Support Volte. If it Supports, then Better, you will Get Better Calling Experience. Even if it doesn’t support VoLTE, Don’t Worry, JioJoin will work Normally.
That’s all. If you still Couldn’t Manage a Sim, Sorry! 🙁
You may also Like :
- Exclusive Trick to Use Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited SIM Card in all Mobile Phones [Root Required]
- Reliance JIO Preview Offer Now Available for Redmi Note 3 Users
- Dream11 Trick : How I’m Earning Rs.1000 Per Day Online
How’s the Quality of Tested Call and Internet in Reliance JIO ?
Ans : Calling is Crystal Clear on my Device. I Could Download around 10 MB in one Second. 21 MB App Got Downloaded in just 2 seconds. 🙂
If your Bar Code is Generated from any Other Device or if you already Bought Bar Codes from someone else or Generated by Fake IMEI Trick, then Only Way to Activate it is using a VoLTE Enabled Phone. If you Don’t know about VoLTE, perhaps your Phone doesn’t Support it. Only VoLTE Enabled Phones can Activate the SIMs using other Device Generated Bar Codes. So as I said earlier, I fully Recommending to Generate Bar Codes using your own Device Only.
Update : There’s a Major Price Drop in LYF Flame Collection Mobile Phones Starting from Rs. 2999/-
Reliance Jio Tariff & Plans:
Reliance Jio 4G Tariff Plans /Calling/SMS Packs
Including 100 SMS With JIORC149 Plan & Unlimited SMS With Other Plans
*ULN = Unlimited Night Bundle Data (11PM to 6AM)
Jio Prepaid Plans :
|Plan Type||Base Price||Tariff Details|
|Calling Rate||2 P||per pulse|
|Text SMS||Rs.1||per SMS ( local & national )|
|International SMS||Rs.5||per SMS ( international )|
|Data / Internet||0.5 P||per 10KB of usage|
|Video Calling||5 P||per pulse|
|Roaming Incoming Calls||45 P||per second on national roaming|
|Roaming Outgoing Calls||1.15 P||per second on national roaming|
|Roaming Local SMS||25 P / SMS||per SMS on national roaming|
|Roaming National SMS||38 P / SMS||per SMS on national roaming|
Jio Postpaid Plans :
|Plan Type||4G Data Usage||Free Voice/SMS|
|JIORC149||300MB + ULN||Yes/100SMS|
|JIORC499||4GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC999||10GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC1499||20GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC2499||35GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC3999||60GB + ULN||Yes|
|JIORC4999||75GB + ULN||Yes|
Note= ULN means Unlimited Night Data Usage
Reliance Jio Broadband Plans :
|Tariff Price||Bundle Data/Speed||App Usage||Validity|
|Rs.400||Unlimited @N/A||NIL||1 Day|
|Rs.500||600GB @15 Mbps||NIL||30 Days|
|Rs.500||3.5GB/ Day @N/A||NIL||30 Days|
|Rs.500||N/A @60 Mbps||NIL||30 Days|
|Rs.800||Unlimited @10 Mbps||NIL||30 Days|
|Rs.1000||500 GB @25 Mbps||NIL||30 Days|
|NIL||300 GB @600 Mbps||Rs. 5500||30 Days|
|NIL||500 GB @400 Mbps||Rs. 4000||30 Days|
|NIL||750 GB @200 Mbps||Rs. 3500||30 Days|
|NIL||1000 GB @100 Mbps||Rs. 2000||30 Days|
|NIL||2000 GB @50 Mbps||Rs. 1500||30 Days|
|NIL||5 GB||Rs. 1000||30 Days|
|NIL||10 GB||Rs. 2000||30 Days|
|NIL||20 GB||Rs. 3000||30 Days|
|NIL||40 GB||Rs. 4000||30 Days|
|NIL||60 GB||Rs. 5000||30 Days|
Note: (NIL) Means officially prices are not revealed yet.
(N/A) Means broadband speed are not applicable yet.
I thank personally to phoneradar.com for this Reliance Jio broadband plans release.
Jio Plan For IPhone Mobile:
|Free Voice||For 1 year|
|4G Data||20 GB + UL Night|
|JioNet Wifi||40 GB|
|ISD minutes||30 mins|
|Jio Apps||Worth rs.1500|
Few Budget Priced Reliance JIO 4G Handsets with Free JIO Sim:
Hot Photos HD Images Gallery – hot actress play
Related: make free phone calls online