Hi Friends, As you know Flipkart is Offering 99% Discount using Kotak 811 Virtual Card. But there’s are so many Doubts regarding the Offer & Kotak 811 Account Creation Process. So Here’s a Small QnA Session About this Loot to Help you know the Process more Clearly.
All question and answer regarding Kotak 811 answered!
1. How to open an account?
A. Download Kotak 811 app from Play store or App Store and register with your mobile number and Aadhar Card. Pan Card details will also be required.
2. Do I need to update to full KYC for FK offer?
2. What do i use in referal code during registration?
3. How do i get my card details?
A. After successful verification and creation of account, just click on the big 811 banner on top left corner under ‘My Kotak Tab’.(Check comments for SS)
4. I successfully created an account. How do i add money?
A. You can add money via card during the registration process or you can easily add money using UPI.
5. What is my Kotak UPI address?
A. Your Kotak UPI address is ur mobile number used during registration followed by “@kotak”. Ex – 988****1@kotak
6. Is there any charge for account creation or using the account?
A. Absolutely no charge.
7. How much time does it take for the account to get registered?
A. Account gets registered instantly but updation of details in Kotak servers take only 24 hrs. So request you to not transact before 24 hours. And since tomorrow is a non working day so please try only on Monday.
8. My card is blocked while trying to register my card after 3 unsuccessful attempts. What do i do?
A. It will automatically get unblocked after 24 hours. Alternatively you can call customer care after your account details are updated to get it unblocked.
9. What is flipkart offer on kotak virtual card?
A. You will get 99% off max ₹300 using your kotak virtual debit card for the first time on flipkart.
10. I cant register. It says there is no branch in my location. What do I do?
A. Ask someone else who has a branch in their location to create an account for you using parallel space. You can also use someone’s aadhar card whose address on aadhar is of location where there is a branch nearby. Fake GPS wont work.