How to Transfer Paytm Balance to Bank without any Charges
In this post, I will give you a trick by which you can apply or convert your Paytm KYC Account to PayTM Merchant Account. Now you can Registered as Paytm Merchant Account and Accept your payment directly in your Bank Account at Zero Charges. For that you need the Paytm QR Code which is specially designed for your Business Account. To get your Merchant Account QR Code, you can click here.
By this method you can only apply for PayTM Offline Store QR Code. Please remember, you can’t apply for Web/Online Payment Option which is only design for all the website holders. So if you can manage with the Payment you are going to receive from your offline store then you can follow this Trick to convert your Paytm KYC Verified Account to PayTM Merchant Account.
P.S: This Trick is Only for PayTM KYC Verified Account Holders. If your Account has not KYC Approved then you can’t apply for a Merchant Account of Paytm using the above Link. Paytm Merchant Account Doesn’t required any other Document Verification. Your KYC Verification is enough to get Approval for the Paytm Merchant Account.
How to Apply & Get Verified your Paytm KYC Account?
(So that you can Apply again for Paytm Merchant Account)
Now in the 2nd Trick, I will tell you if you are a Non-KYC Paytm Account Holder then How you can Apply for PayTM Merchant Account. For this Process you need to Verify some of your Documents such as your Pan Card and your Aadhar Card.
- Firstly, you need to visit Paytm Merchant Account Online Application Web Page. You will get the option to Get Started for Free. Here you have to put your Paytm Registered Mobile Number and Password to Login.
- You will be redirected to the Document Verification Page of Paytm where you will be asked to insert your Aadhar Card Number and PAN Card Number and Others Verification Details. You just need to fill all the details as they have asked to get your Account Verified.
- You need to Insert your Name which is Exactly what Reflect in your Aadhar Card and the PAN Card Number with your Name Mentioned in the PAN Card.
- Now proceed to the next step and in the next page you need to put your business name and what your business category is.
- Now it is the final step where you need to mention your bank account details like Bank account number, Bank registered beneficiary name, IFSC code, bank branch etc. You will get all the payment in this bank account only.
- That’s it. You have done all the steps successfully. Wait for few minutes and you can see your QR code has been generated for your newly registered business account on Paytm.
- Now you can accept any payment as Paytm Merchant and as you know you can transfer all your Paytm cash to your bank account at 0% fee.
- You can also track your payments from this link dashboard.paytm.com
- You can print out use QR code if necessary.
Please Note: You need not try to transfer your fund manually using Paytm wallet option in it will be charged the amount of your Paytm account will be transferred back to your bank at the end of the day automatically.
How to transfer Paytm cash to your bank account with 0% charges?
Against your business QR code, you have received from Paytm the payment you will receive by using that specific Paytm QR code that money will be credited to your savings or current bank account at the end of the day within 24 hours of receiving that money. So don’t worry about manually crediting it to the bank. As it will be charged as per the Paytm transfer charge policy.