Activate Kotak 811 Internet Banking
Kotak 811 Service is very much Popular after being Released. Simply because of their Good amount of Services without physically present at their Office. And they Offers everything being Online. Kotak 811 Debit Cards are also useful for International Transactions without any Extra Cost. All these Features make Kotak 811 Service very much popular in India among the Young Generation.
So to an addition, Kotak 811 is also Started their Internet Banking to be Opened applying online. You can Manage your Transactions, Keep tracking them now became more simple with the Internet Banking Facility. But it’s a New Feature Added by Kotak 811, Many of us don’t know how to make an account in Kotak 811 for Internet Banking.
So, Here in this Post, I’ll Describe all the Steps Involved to Create a New Internet Banking Account with Kotak 811.
How to Open Internet Banking with Kotak 811?
- Visit here – http://bit.ly/19WK9Vg
- Click on “Register for Net Banking”
- Enter your CRN (customer relationship no.) number
- Click on “Continue” If you see you’re already registered for net banking, set your password then click on “Yes”
- Enter answer of any 2 questions (Birth date, mother’s middle name, registered mobile number or registered email id)
- Click on “Continue”
- In next page, Select any method to generate password (Debit card, posting on address and 2 more options)
- In next page, add your password (any 6 characters) Rest 6 characters will send you on your registered mobile number & email id
- Now, go to login page and enter your CRN number + generated password (combination of 6 characters which you add + which you get by mail & SMS)
- Next, you will get 6 code security code on registered number, add it and login
- Add new password what you like, that’s it.