Hi Friends, As you already know Aircel going through a very Tough Time. Which is Causing their Business very badly and they are totally out of Fund. I read somewhere that in 2016, they were in 120 Crore Profit Company but after the Entrance of the Reliance Jio in to the Telecom Market, Aircel is Standing at 120 Crore Loss in 2018. Not only Aircel but every other Telecom Operators are facing this Huge Loss but as they have Funds to get through the Situation but Aircel is not lucky like them and They have Applied for Bankruptcy. If their appeal get approval, then Aircel will be Official Declared as Bankrupt and Govt will give them some Loan to get them a Chance to Remover back.
The Officials said that Aircel is not finished yet just they are trying to overcome the Situation and will be back very soon. Anyways this whole Situation causing a lot of problem to the Aircel Customers. Because Country Wide, there’s no Aircel Tower from last 10-15 Days. And No one can even Port their Aircel Number to Another Operator because No Network Availability.
So Here’s a Simple Trick by Which you can Port your Aircel Number to any Other Network Operator. This Trick to Port Aircel Number is totally Working in 2018. You can follow all the Steps to Port your Aircel Number. If you are facing any Issue with this Trick, You can Comment us Down.
How to Port out of Aircel to any Other Operator?
1. Call Aircel customer care. Google the numbers for your respective states.
2. Upon callin’, the first prompt asks if you’re a registered Aircel user or not. Tap the number accordingly. For me, it was “2”.
3. Then, the second prompt asks you if you want to generate your UPC code. Tap the number accordingly.
4. Enter your Aircel number. Then, enter the last 5 digits of your SIM number.
5. Wait for sometime (a few seconds, particularly), till it generates the code.
6. Note down the code or record the call, as per your convenience.
7. Now go to the operator’s office you want to port in to with the UPC code & your Aadhaar card xerox copy.
8. The official there will take your details & provide you another SIM card with the same number, after chargin’ you some basic amount. (For Vodafone, it’s ₹19, in my place.)
9. Your SIM card will be activated within a few days, as prescribed by the operator.
Contact Number to Port Aircel (State Wise)
- Bihar & Jharkhand : 9852012345
- Delhi : 9852012345
- Andhra Pradesh : 9700012345
- Assam : 9854012345
- Kolkata : 9804012345
- Tamil Naidu : 9750999209 /9551299210
- Rajasthan : 9782012345
- Chennai : 98410 12345
- Haryana : 9802012345
- Himachal Pradesh : 9857012345
- Karnataka : 9738012345
- Kerala : 9809012345
- Madhya Pradesh : 9806012345
- Maharashtra : 9762012345
- Mumbai : 9768012345
- Orissa : 9856012345
- Punjab : 9803012345
- Uttar Pradesh : 9808012345
- West Bengal : 9851012345
- Jammu & Kashmir : 9858012345
Please Note :
1. If the Bio-metrics of your Aadhar Card are locked, then unlock them first, before going to the operator’s office.
2. If the Aircel number is your primary number and is the main number that is linked with Aadhar card, then use an Aadhaar card of your friend or a family member to get the SIM card activated.
3. After successful activation, unlock the bio-metrics of your own Aadhar card & take the copy of the card to the operator’s office and update the details of your SIM with your own Aadhar card.