Hey Guys!! We are back again with an amazing offer, which is brought to us by the well known Amazon pay and a new app called the zeta app.
Zeta app is also quite famous but it offers very less deals, this is why they are not as famous as Amazon pay. Zeta is also a digutal wallet type of app.
Zeta’s employee benefits solution makes it easy for you to save taxes. No more paper vouchers or tedious processes – with Zeta, your company can issue you fully-digital employee benefits that you can then use through the Zeta app or card.
Amazon Pay is a digital wallet app launched recently by the e-commerce giants amazon. Amazon pay is well known for its offer and great services. Following their traditional they are back again with amazing offer.
Zeta in collaboration with Amazon Pay is offering a promotion code using which you can get ₹100 cashback on adding ₹500 in your Amazon pay wallet.
Let’s have a look at the details of the offer.
Amzaon Pay – Zeta App offer details :-
1. Offer is valid for all users.
2. Once per user.
3. Add minimum ₹500 to avail this offer.
4. ₹100 cashback will be added.
5. Promo codes generated by Zeta app are exclusive and can be used once only.
Steps To Avail Amazon Pay Zeta App Offer :-
1. Download the zeta app here.
2. Open the app and enter referral or invite code – 532571
3. Login or signup to your account.
4. Now complete mini kyc.
5. Go to home page footer and select offers.
6. Click on Amazon banner.
7. You will get an exclusive offer code.
8. Now go to Amazon pay.
9. Load ₹500 and apply the promo code you got from Zeta app.
10. You will get ₹100 cashback shortly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS :-
1. This Amazon Pay Load Balance Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Payments (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/”Amazon”) on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) and ‘Your Money’ in your Amazon.in account. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”) and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”). ‘Your Money’ balance is issued by APIPL and is subject to the Amazon Pay balance Terms & Conditions.
2. You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in and the Gift Card Terms available here. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
3. This Offer will commence on 17th May, 2018 at 00:00:00 hrs. & end on 31st May, 2018 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”), unless extended/terminated by APIPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4. During the Offer Period, customer who adds Amazon Pay balance of Rs 500 or more on Amazon.in shall be entitled to receive a flat cashback of Rs.100 per customer during the offer period.
5. The cashback will be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver), subject to these Offer Terms.
6. The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance within 3 days of the transaction
7. The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only 15 days post issuance of cashback.
8. Neither APIPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release APIPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
9. In the event of any cancellation of your order (either by you or the seller), the cancelled order will not be eligible for the Offer