Hey folks !! We are up with another amazing offer. This offer is again a for fashion lovers. Nowadays we are seeing a lot of fashion related offer as we all now it’s summer season and vacations are aldready on so people will shop more and more for trips and for refreshing their wordrobe collection. This offer is by Myntra.
Swipe, select and shop! It’s a fashion store on the go with the Myntra Mobile App. Take the world of online shopping with you everywhere you go, get all your favorite fashion brands, clothing stores, and collections at the click of a button.
Myntra has started a new service. Pay via Bharat QR on cash on delivery and get ₹50 cashback.
Pay via any Bharat QR scan app like udio or PayZapp. Offer is valid till 30th june.
So let’s have a look at offer.
Steps To Avail offer :-
- Visit www.Myntra.com
- Browse Products and scroll through your favourite retailers and shop as usual.
- Select COD while making payment.
- Upon delivery of product while making the payment scan the Bharat QR code via UDIO or through any existing payment app
- Offer is valid till 30th June 2018.
- Ask the delivery boy for QR code.
- Now scan via udio or PayZapp and get ₹50 cashback.
- No minimum transaction required.
Complete payment and enjoy cashback
TERMS & CONDITION :-
- The Offer is open to the Eligible Users only, as defined above.
- The Offer will be held during the period from 29th May to 30th June, 2018 (both dates included) (the “Offer Period”) .
- For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa in conjunction with TranServ has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Eligible Users, Myntra is the sole provider of all goods and/or services. Accordingly, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services shall constitute a contract solely between Myntra and him/her, and Visa/TranServ is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Eligible User of any goods and/or services (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Eligible User directly with Myntra, and the Eligible User shall not make any Claim against Visa and/or TranServ.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa and/or TranServ shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the goods and/or services.
- Eligible Users shall contact Udio at the following email address email@example.com for redressal in the event of any claim or non-receipt of Cash Back Offer, or benefits or privileges under this Offer
- Eligible Users are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer. Any participation by the Eligible User shall be voluntary
- Udio shall be liable only to the Eligible User (customer/subscriber) who has used Udio Wallet, to the extent of the cash back offered to him/her within the agreed timeline.
- The Offer is purely promotional in nature and the Offer may be discontinued or altered at any time, whether prior to or during the Offer Period, without prior notice. However, Eligible Users shall receive INR 50 cashback prior to the day of withdrawal.
- In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the respective mobile applications used for transaction shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
- TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the User.
- In the event that the Offer, these terms and conditions, or any part thereof is prohibited or restricted under applicable law, the Offer and/or the terms and conditions (as the case may be) may be modified to the extent required to comply with the law.
- Information about the Offer is correct at the time of publication. Eligible Users can refer to the latest set of Terms and Conditions as available on the Myntra / Udio Website.