Hey folks !! We are up with one of the biggest UPI loot. Kotak Mahindra bank has recently launched its new mobile app name Bhim KotakPay. It’s a UPI based app of Kotak Mahindra bank. They have started an offer which we are posting today. It is one of the biggest loot.
Introducing BHIM Kotakpay, Kotak Mahindra Bank’s first UPI (Unified Payment Interface) based, bank agnostic payment app. This app will let customers send and receive money using UPI platform without displaying their account number. Customers can create a virtual payment Address (VPA) that is linked to their bank accounts from which money can be sent or received.
KotakPay is offering ₹25 cashback in your bank account on each UPI transaction above ₹100.
So let’s have a look at this offer.
Steps To Avail KotakPay UPI Offer :-
1. Download the latest KotakPay app here.
2. Now sign-up using your phone number.
3. Verify your number.
4. Now add your bank account linked to the phone number.
5. Create your new @kotak vpa
6. Now send money (Mininmum ₹100) to any UPI address using your @kotak vpa.
7. You will get ₹25 cashback in your bank account.
Max ₹500 can be earned using this offer.
Terms & Conditions :
- This offer is made to the usersof Kotak Mahindra Banking App and BHIM Kotakpay App.
- Offe are honest to goodness for trades done till 31st March, 2019 (“Offer Period”).
- This Offer is non-far from being obviously true, non-encashable and can’t be clubbed with some other offer.
- Customers are met all requirements for both Offer 1 and Offer 2.
- Timetable month will be used for calculation of “Month”.
- he exceptional trade/uniqueness will be checked start UPI ID + Account No/IFSC + Mobile Number. Simply first trade between the sender and recipient is seen as stand-out.
- Any subsequent trade between a comparable sender and recipient won’t be seen as noteworthy.
- In the above case, if payer sends money to any payee with capabilities as showed from serial number 1 to 4 in the above table then these trades should not be viewed as partitioned trades. If payer exchanges each to Sr. No 1 to 4 at that point rather than considering these 4 novel trades, this will be viewed as single excellent trade. In addition, if a customer exchanges to any Sr.No 1 to 4 above and to Sr.No 5 then these ought to be two stand-out trades.
- If User A has sent money to customer B (before this offer period or in this offer period) by then next trade between customer An and customer B won’t be fit the bill for cashback
- Customer is met all requirements for most extraordinary 750 cashback consistently through both Offer 1 and Offer 2.