Hey Guys !! Today we are back with a nice cashback offer again for you all all. This cashabck offer is from Paytm. Paytm is up with another amazing offer to attract new users. It is offering 10% cashback on on making first UPI Transaction. Read the whole post for more details.
PaytmKaro for Bank to Bank Transfer, Mobile Recharge, Money Transfer, Bill payment, DTH recharge, Metro Recharge, Electricity Payment, Movie Ticket, Train Ticket, Bus Ticket & Flight Booking. With Paytm app, it is simple to Send or Receive
Paytm is offering 10% cashback upto ₹50 on first UPI Transaction.
Let’s have a look at the steps of this offer.
Steps To Avail Paytm Offer :-
1. First of all, Download Paytm App from Here
2. Install and Open the Paytm or Paytm Mall App.
3. Login/Sign up your Paytm account.
4. Search for the Product which you want to Buy.
5. Add the Product to your Shopping Cart.
6. Enter your Shipping details and Proceed for Payment.
7. Now pay via @paytm UPI handle.
8. You will get 10% cashback within 2 days.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Get additional 10% cashback on your first payment using Paytm UPI. This cashback is over and above any promo code offer you apply to the cart.
2. Cashback will be added to your wallet within 3 working days after your order is delivered. Maximum cashback per user – ₹50
3.This offer is valid for 1st payment using Paytm UPI address( “@paytm”). If you have already done a Payment/Money Transfer using Paytm UPI, you are not eligible for cashback.
4.Get your own UPI address by going to Paytm app and clicking on “UPI” or “Money Transfer” Icon from the blue ribbon on home screen.
5. Check detailed steps: https://paytm.com/offer/bank-transfer/
6. Cashback will be processed only if the order is successfully delivered. In cases where order is cancelled by user, cashback won’t be processed.
7. Cashback amount will be calculated on the “Total amount to be paid” which is seen on the final payment screen.
8. This offer is valid till 12PM on 31st July, 2018.
9. Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Ignore if KYC already done.
10. In cases where Paytm is not able to credit cashback because wallet is not created or KYC is not completed, Goldback will be credited for the same amount. Goldback is a cashback where instead of Paytm cash in your wallet, digital gold is given.