Hey Guys !! We are up with an amazing offer. Using this offer you can buy anything from Jabong at an attractive discounted price. You will get additional money on purchase of gift voucher of Jabong from Woohoo. Thus you get double benifit from this offer. So don’t miss this offer.
WOOHOO is a leading gift voucher selling store. For your last minute gifting needs, we have e-gift cards from the leading brands in the country. Gift cards and e-gift cards also gives the recipients the freedom to shop at an outlet close to their home or office. Experience new age gifting with Woohoo – India’s most powerful gifting platform.
Jabong.com is an Indian fashion and lifestylee-commerce portal founded by Praveen Sinha, Lakshmi Potluri, Arun Chandra Mohan and Manu Jain. The portal sells apparel, footwear, fashion accessories, beauty products, fragrances, home accessories and other fashion and lifestyle products.
Woohoo is offering additional ₹100 on buying gift voucher worth ₹1000. Offer Period – 28th to 31st August 2018 So let’s have a look at this offer.
Steps To Avail Woohoo Offer :-
1. Visit the Woohoo official website.
2. Now proceed to gift vouchers section.
3. Select Jabong gift voucher.
4. Now buy gift voucher worth ₹1000.
5. Note : offer valid only for ₹1000 denomondenom GV.
6. You will get a gift voucher worth ₹1100.
7. This you get ₹100 free.
8. Enjoy your shoopsho on Jabong.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Customer will receive Rs.100 extra on purchase of Jabong E-Gift Cards worth Rs.1000.
- The top up will be automatically added to Jabong E-Gift Card. No coupon code to be applied.
- This offer is valid only on Rs.1000 denomination.
- Customers can avail the offer multiple times.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers currently available on www.woohoo.in.
- The offer can be withdrawn on any day, and at any time, without any prior intimation.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Qwikcilver Solutions Private. Ltd.
- For any queries contact www.woohoo.in at 080 6718 1401 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.