Brand Factory Exchange Offer
Hey Guys !! Today we are back with an amazing offer. This is an offline offer in which you need to physically go to the store. Using this you can refresh your wardrobe sale. This is an exclusive exchange offer by Brad factory. Where you can exchange your old clothes be it branded or unbranded for best value.
Brand Factory is a chain of retail stores operated by Future Group. Launched in September 2006, it has 50 outlets across 22 cities in India as of 2017. It is India’s largest discount retail chain and offers a wide range of apparel brands in different categories for men, women, infants, accessories, cosmetics, footwear, sportswear and luggage. The retail chain has plans to expand its number of outlets to 100 by 2018.
Let’s have a look at the steps to avail this offer.
Join Our Deals Whatsapp Group: http://bit.ly/2NxWrCJ
The offer is valid from 30th May to 3rd June. You will be given a Brand Factory gift voucher in exchange for your old clothes which you can redeem while buying new ones from the brand factory.
Also, read the terms and conditions to completely understand the offer.
Steps To Avail Exchange Offer of Brand Factory:-
- Visit your nearest brand factory outlet.
- Carry all the old clothes you want to exchange.
- Now at the entrance, you will see the offer banner.
- Just go and give your old clothes there.
- They will evaluate the price.
- They will give you a gift voucher worth that amount to you.
- Now go and shop anything and pay via Gift Voucher.
Also read the t&c for more info.
Terms and Conditions:
- Unbranded to Branded Promo/Campaign is valid from 30th May to 3rd June 2018.
- Value for old merchandise will be provided in the form of Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV). Value for Old is applicable on kids apparel, Ladies Western and Ethnic Top wear, T-shirts, Shirts, Denims, Chinos, Formal Trousers, Sports Shoes, Suits & Blazers, Luggage, Backpack, Duffle Bag, Handbags.
- Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) can be redeemed only on the category of merchandise mentioned on it. For eg., Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) for the T-shirt will be valid only on purchase of T-shirt.
- Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) is valid between 30th May to 3rd June 2018.
- Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) shall be redeemed in full, partial redemption is not allowed under the said period.
- Old/Unbranded clothes need to be submitted to the Xchange Kiosk. No bulk merchandise to be Xchange is allowed. Only for Retail customers.
- Single Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) will be issued against single old merchandise.
- Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) can be used against the purchase of same category merchandise before 3rd June.
- No 2 Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) can be clubbed to purchase a single product.
- No old merchandise can be reclaimed once Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) is issued.
- Participation in the Unbranded to branded promo is purely voluntary and not binding to the customers.
- Exceptions list – the offer is not valid on Leggings, Shorts, Tracks, Nightwear, Lingerie, Men’s Accessories, Jewellery, Sunglasses, Beauty and Homecare, Ladies Footwear (Except for sports footwear).
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Brand Factory will be final and binding. Litigation, if any, is subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
- By participating in the Unbranded to the Branded promo, the customer agrees to remain bound by the terms and conditions of the promo as modified from time to time by Brand Factory in its sole discretion.
- Unbranded to Branded promo is brought to the customer solely on the basis of the concentrated efforts of Brand Factory and in the event of non-happening of the promo for reasons beyond anybody’s control or due to the act of God, Force Majeure conditions: Brand Factory shall not be liable, responsible to any claims for this promo.
- Non Participating stores – Surat, Bhuj & Aurangabad.
Tags: brand factory offers, brand factory app, brand factory Bangalore, the brand factory near me, brand factory online, brand factory offers today, brand factory offers on jeans, brand factory offers today in Hyderabad