Good food is a constant demand of this growing urban society. Good food is the only thing to lift your mood and to lift you mood the battle between the major companies continue to become the food delivery giant in India. Using this Faasos loot offer you will get flat ₹150 off + 20% cashback on no minimum order value. This offer is in association with Amazon pay.
Having failed to compete with giants like Zomato and swiggy, Faasos has now raised funding. And to rebuild it’s position in market it is offering fasoos loot, flat ₹150 to all its users. So now get food free of cost. However, FAASOS delivers in limited cities. Therefore check below if it’s available in your city and get started.
Just grab your mobile, place your order and get piping hot food delivered. With our army of delivery boys, we ensure that food once ordered through the App, is quickly delivered to you within an assured time. Currently serving – Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and now open in Gurgaon & Indore, soon opening up in Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad & other cities!
What is the Faasos Loot offer ?
- Flat ₹150 off on no minimum order value.
- Minimum cart amount: Rs 0.
- Not valid on MRP Products, combos & beverages.
- Maximum cashback: ₹150.
- Not Applicable on Elite exclusive products
- Valid for all Faasos users.
Steps to avail Faasos Loot offer :-
- Visit the Faasos website here.
- Now login or sign up to your account.
- Now order food of your choice.
- Minimum order value is ₹0.
- Apply promo code : LOOT150
- Now pay via any payment mode.
- You will get ₹150 on your order.
- Now pay via Amazon pay to get additional 20% cashback in your Amazon wallet.
- Enjoy free food.
Terms & Conditions Of Faasos loot offer :-
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of a successful transaction
- Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- In partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount. Therefore don’t cancel.
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back. Hence, verify.
- In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand