Today we are up with a big loot offer. This is one of the biggest loot we have seen in recent past. The fynd app refer and earn offer is back. This is not an ordinary refer and earn offer. Get rupees ₹5000 per friend you refer under the fynd app refer and earn program. Yes you read it right, ₹5000 for each friend who signs up on fynd app using your referral code.
Fynd is your central online shopping destination for fashion, offering Clothing for Men, Women and Kids, Wallets, Hand Bags and other Accessories. Fynd is equipped with more than 60,000 products and styles, made by more than 200 trusted brands. With higher ratings than other online shopping apps, Fynd Online Fashion Shopping Store offers a reliable, secure and satisfactory shopping experience for all.
Fynd App refer & Earn offer:-
- Get ₹5000 for each friend who downloads and signup using your referral code.
- Under the fynd app refer & earn program both you and your friend get ₹5000 each.
- Offer is valid till 31st December.
- You can use 80% of wallet balance while Purchasing anything from the fynd app.
- 1st redemption date is 28th November 2018.
Is the Fynd App refer & earn offer genuine?
Yes this is a completely genuine offer. This is not the first time we are seeing this fund app refer & earn offer. In past there was a similar campaign which was a loot too. Everyone looted a decent amount using the fynd app offer.
Steps to avail fynd app refer & earn offer:-
- Download the Fynd app here.
- Once installed, proceed to sign up.
- After filling up your details.
- Apply referral code – 31QB5I (Mandatory to get sign up bonus)
- Boom! You earn ₹5000 sign-up bonus.
- Now refer and earn ₹5000 per friend.
- Each Friend who signs up using your referral code, both get ₹5000 each.
- Use the accumulated balance for purchasing anything from the Fynd app on 28th November 2018
Terms & condition of Fynd app refer and earn offer:-
- Offer is valid for all users
- Offer is subjected to change without any prior notice to the customers.
- Fynd app is the sole decision maker and the final decision will be from their side.