Amazon is up with an exclusive Amazon pay DTH offer. The perfect of to end the year 2018. On the very last day of 2018, there is an exclusive Amazon pay DTH offer. Using this offer, you can get up to rupees 1000 cashback on your next DTH recharge. However, there is no specific amount that you will receive after completing the recharge. It might range anything between ₹10 to ₹1000. Hence, you will get at least rupees 10 assured on every DTH recharge.
The new month is about to begin and your DTH Recharge bill might be pending. Hence, avail this exclusive Amazon pay DTH recharge offer and get attractive cashback in your Amazon pay wallet. To loot this, you can create unlimited Amazon accounts using the trick. Recharging has also become necessary after the new rule by the regulators on selecting the channel packs.
Amazon pay DTH recharge offer details:-
- Do a DTH Recharge at least Rs.20 and win cashback ranging anywhere from Rs.10 to Rs.1000. Offer is applicable once per customer during the offer period
- Post completing the DTH Recharge, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received.
- It is a completely random selection, based on which cashback will be issued. There is no manual intervention on deciding cashback amount for each customer
- Offer is valid only on 31st December 2018.
Steps to avail Amazon pay DTH recharge offer:-
- Visit the Amazon pay website.
- Login or signup to your account
- Tap on the dth Recharge section
- Select your service provider and enter your vc number.
- Enter the bill amount.
- Now complete the payment using any method.
- No Coupon code required.
- Your account will be credited with Cashback.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon pay DTH recharge offer:-
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the customer within 3 business days of completion of the DTH recharge transaction.
- This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one Eligible Transaction.
- A customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction that is cancelled, for any reason whatsoever, by the customer, by APIPL (entity that makes the DTH recharges available on Amazon.in), or by the DTH Provider.