Google pay, earlier known as Tez, has started an amazing recharge cashback offer. Google Pay is an exclusive e-wallet payment service by world’s tech giant, Google. It has also recently changed the name of its application from Tez to Google Pay. It is now offering a big offer on doing recharge from its platform. Get scratch card on doing a recharge of minimum ₹35. You might be aware of the scratch card offers by Google pay. Use the Google pay recharge offer to do Recharge and get free Cashback.
Google Pay Recharge offer will give you a scratch card on every recharge that you do. Using the scratch card you can earn up to ₹100 on every recharge. You might have had the new rule of TRAI, which says that you have to maintain the minimum balance of rupees 35 in all your Sims every month. Hence, this is perfect for doing small recharges at a discount. Earn up to 100 rupees on recharge of rupees 35 and above.
Google Pay Recharge Offer Details:-
- Google Play recharge offer is valid for both old and new users.
- Offer is valid on recharge.
- Valid on minimum recharge value of rupees 35.
- On every recharge, you will get a scratch card whose value will vary from rupees 10 to rupees 100.
- Cashback will be credited directly to the bank account.
- Google pay recharge offer is valid for all operators.
- Offer valid till 4th January 2019.
Steps to avail Google Pay Recharge Offer:-
- Open the Google page application
- now go to the recharge section and do any Recharge worth rupees 35 or more.
- Now pay for the recharge.
- After completing the recharge you will get a scratch card.
- Go to the offers section and scratch the scratch card
- You will get a reward worth ₹10 to ₹100.
- Enjoy the offer.
Terms & Condition Of Google pay Recharge offer:-
- The recharge offer is valid for all telecommunication operators around India.
- Google Pay has all the rights to call back the offer or modify it without any prior notice to the customer.
- the scratch cards are issued by Google pay and cashbacks are credited directly to the users bank account.