The online entertainment industry is growing as the foreign companies enter the market and the Indian companies start them as well. Zee5 is the latest addition to the online movie and TV series streaming platform. It is maintained by the Zee entertainment network. Upon its release, it gained a lot of popularity and criticism as well, because of its first ever original TV series, on Sunny Leone, named Karanjeet Kaur. You might know that the online streaming platforms like Netflix Amazon prime or not free as well, you have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription to them.
Similarly, Zee5 also has a subscription charge. The amazing part is that you can save up to 50% on buying these E5 subscription package. This cashback offer is by Paytm. Just pay via Paytm and get 50% cashback on all zee 5 substitution packs. Get your subscription today and carry unlimited entertainment. Watch the latest movies and TV series on the Zee5 app. Moreover enjoy the zee5 original series.
Zee5 Subscription Offer Details:-
- Get flat 50% cashback upto rupees 500 on any Zee5 subscription pack.
- This offer is valid for all zee5 and paytm users irrespective of old and new.
- Offer is valid from 1st December 2018 to 31st March 2019.
- However, offer is valid until stock lasts.
How to get Zee5 Subscription at 50% Discount?
- Go to Zee5 app or website.
- Select any pack of your choice.
- Proceed and pay via Paytm
- Automatic cashback of 50% will be generated and added to your Paytm account.
Terms & Conditions Of Zee5 Subscription Offer:-
50% Cashback on all subscription packs when you pay using Paytm wallet at ZEE5
2. Cashback is not applicable on UPI transactions.
3. Maximum Cashback is Rs.500 during offer period
4. Offer is valid from 1st Dec 2018 to 30th April 2019
5. Offer is valid five times per user during offer period
6. Cashback will be credited to your Paytm wallet within 24 hrs of the transaction.
7. Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.
8. Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back.
9. In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand.
10. RBI mandates that upto Rs.10,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet.