Kickstart to the new year, 2019 looks a promising year for latest offers and loots. Find all 2019 offers at 18dealz.com. Today we are posting the latest Zingoy loot offer using which you will get 100% cashback on first two Transactions in 2019. Offer is valid for all users. Moreover, this Zingoy loot offer is in association with phonepe. To avail the Zingoy loot offer, you have to pay using phonepe upi.
Best thing you get on Zingoy is a bustling platform for buying and selling gift cards. We bring you a wide range of gift cards from over 400 Merchants and 300k+ Users just like yourself. If you have an unused gift card, here’s where you can sell it easily to someone who wants it. Moreover, you will get instant cashback on buying gift cards from here.
Zingoy Loot offer details:-
- 100% cashback up to ₹10 on two transaction during the offer period on Zingoy website
- From 1st January , 2019 (00:00 Hours) to 10th January, 2019 (23:59 Hours)
- This offer will be applicable on any orders placed on Zingoy website.
- Cashback is valid two times (per user, per device) via PhonePe during the offer period.
Steps to avail Zingoy Loot offer:-
- On Zingoy website, make the selection and proceed to pay.
- On the payment page, select “PhonePe” under wallet section as the payment method. You will be redirected to the payment screen of PhonePe
- Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet)
- Note: In case you hold sufficient wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying.
- Click on “Pay using PhonePe” to complete the transaction
Terms & Conditions of Zingoy Loot Offer:-
- Maximum Cashback up to ₹10 on one order valid twice.
- Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
- In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)