McDonalds is up with a new offer in collaboration with Paytm. Now get exclusive cashback on buying eatables at McDonalds outlets. There have been many such wallet offers earlier also. Now they are back again with Paytm offer. The last offer was in collaboration with phonepe. You can get upto ₹100 cashback on buying anything from McDonalds. However, you should order in parts to get maximum cashback.
In the offer details given below you will find that the cashback is broken up into several parts. Minimum order value is ₹100 only. Hence, we recommend your to place different orders and pay with Paytm each time. For example, if you want to buy 2 burger of ₹100 each, order it in 2 breakups. Hence, you will get maximum cashback in your Paytm wallet.
McDonalds Offer Details:-
1. this deal, you will get upto Rs.100 Cashback when you pay using Paytm.
2. Valid at McDonald’s outlets.
3. Participation in this campaign starts from 1st Feb 2019 00:01 hours and is valid up to 30th April 2019 23:59 hours.
4. Maximum cashback amount is Rs.100 [Rs.25 on first transaction, Rs.25 on second transaction,Rs.50 on third transaction].
5. Minimum transaction amount is Rs.100 to be eligible for cashback.
Steps to get ₹100 Cashback using McDonalds Offer:-
- Customer will need to activate the offer for becoming eligible to receive cashback.
- After making 1st payment at McDonalds, customer will receive Push notification to activate offer.
- Customer can also activate offer by going into my offers in Cashback section of Paytm App.
- Paytm Cash will be credited within 24 hours of the successful transaction.
Terms & Conditions of McDonald’s Offer:-
- This is a limited period offer and Paytm reserves the right to withdraw it anytime without intimation.
- In case of any disputes, the customer needs to get in touch with the merchant/brand.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer.
- According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashback in their wallet.
- As per RBI mandate, please provide any of your government document details to continue using Paytm Wallet