Petrol is a basic need of all the individuals riding bikes and cars nowadays. Moreover, the spending on petrol has gone up too much in the recent years. Hence, to reduce the burden of growing petrol bill, we are up with an amazing Indian oil petrol discount offer. This petrol Discount offer is being promoted by rupay cards. In simple terms, this is a rupay card of which will help you in getting 10% cashback on your next petrol bill payment. Hence, you must read all the details of the petrol Discount offer below and get 10% cashback.
Rupay Cards are becoming very famous because our Prime minister is solely promoting the campaign of Made in India. Hence, if you own a rupay card, you can get an amazing 10% cashback on your next petrol bill payment. However, petrol discount offer is valid only on Indian oil corporation retail outlets. Hence, you must look after the terms and conditions and the offer period before you proceed. The offer is valid only on payment by rupay credit or debit cards. Gear up and save big when you pay for petrol next time.
Indian Oil Petrol Discount Offer details:-
- Instant 10% cashback on Payment via rupay debit or credit cards on Indian oil corporation petrol pumps.
- Offer is valid only for rupay card holders
- maximum cashback that can be availed using the petrol discount offer is ₹50.
- There is no as such minimum bill payment amount mentioned in the offer
- Offer is valid till 31st March 2019.
- valid on all retail outlets of Indian oil corporation across India.
Steps to avail Indian Oil Petrol Discount Offer:-
- Simply go to the nearest Indian oil corporation petrol pump and ask them to fill the petrol
- Now pay them via rupay debit or credit card.
- Cashback will be automatically generated and sent back to your bank account.
- Enjoy the ride.
Terms & Conditions of Indian Oil Petrol Discount Offer:-
- Participation in this offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Offer commences on 1st February, 2019 and closes at 12.00 pm IST on 31st March, 2019. Any entries received after 12.00 midnight, on 31st March, 2019 will not be considered.
- Entry to this offer shall be treated as void wherever such offers are prohibited under local laws.
- By entering this offer, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) for the administration of the selection. We may also use the information to carry out