Amazon has recently launched the pantry service. Now you can buy groceries and other FMCG products from Amazon under the tag name of Amazon pantry. This service is available in almost all Indian cities and the order is delivered with 1-2 day itself. However, it may depend upon the nearest grocery distributing centre. It is growing rapidly and Amazon is branding it as well. This is why they have come up with a new Amazon pantry offer where you will get flat 10% cashback on Shopping. This offer is available for all Amazon users.
Besides, the Amazon Pantry offer is valid on payment via Amazon pay balance only. Hence, the Amazon pantry offer is combined with Amazon pay. Overall, the entire cashback scheme revolves around different categories of Amazon. You can load the money in your Amazon pay wallet and then pay for the bill using the same balance. Hence, you will get 10% cashback under the Amazon pantry offer by paying via Amazon pay balance. Therefore, you must avail the groceries at flat 10% cashback.
Amazon Pantry Offer details:-
- Shop on Amazon Pantry worth Rs 1000 or more using Amazon Pay balance and get 10% cashback.
- Offer is applicable only on Amazon Pantry products
- Offer is applicable from 8th March 2019 to 31st March 2019.
- A customer can avail maximum cashback of Rs 150 under this offer.
Steps to avail Amazon Pantry Offer:-
- Visit the Amazon pantry website
- Login or sign up using your Amazon account.
- Now shop for anything from the pantry worth ₹1000 or more.
- Proceed to the payment page.
- Complete the payment using the Amazon pay balance only.
- Load Amazon pay balance beforehand.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon Pantry Offer:-
- customer can avail maximum cashback of Rs 150 under this offer.
- This offer does not require any Promotion Code to be applied.
- Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance immediately after the items are dispatched.
- The offer is valid only in cities with Amazon Pantry service. Please check if the Pantry service is available in your city before placing the order.
- Amazon has the right to discontinue the offer before the offer end date without giving prior notice