Amazon India lately introduced the Amazon pay e-wallet application on its website. Since the inception of Amazon pay, we get amazing offers on recharge and bill payments. Besides, there are amazing merchant offers on Swiggy and Zomato and other online platforms. One feature which was missing badly on the Amazon pay was UPI. Last week, Amazon has integrated UPI on its application and now you can enjoy UPI transfer and payments using the Amazon app. Moreover, in order to promote this new feature, Amazon has come up with a new Amazon Upi Offer. Below are the complete details of the new Amazon upi offer.
Get flat 25% cashback on your first Amazon UPI transaction. This Amazon UPI offer is applicable for both old and new users of Amazon, however, can be availed once by an Individual user. The offer is valid for any transaction made on the Amazon India website. It include shopping, recharge bill payment, or any other transaction which results in a cash outflow. The customer must choose the UPI option while paying and enter the freshly created Amazon UPI I’d only.
Amazon UPI Offer details:-
- 25% back up to Rs.50 on your first ever order using Amazon Pay UPI
- Offer is only valid on the orders paid via UPI ID created on the Amazon App.
- You can create your UPI ID only on the latest version of the Android App.
- Orders paid via BHIM UPI ID or any UPI enabled app will not be eligible for any cashback
- Cashback will be credited within 10 days as Amazon Pay balance
- You will get the cashback only if your first ever order via Amazon Pay UPI is during 2nd March to 8th March 2019.
Steps to avail Amazon UPI offer:-
- Download the Amazon app on your device.
- Login or sign up to your account
- Now shop or recharge or do any transaction at Amazon and pay via UPI.
- Enter your Amazon pay UPI I’d
- 25% cashback will be added to your account.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon UPI offer:-
- A customer will also not be eligible for this Offer, if multiple payment methods are used to pay for the purchase/ payment transaction, even if one of the payment method is one of the Eligible Payment Methods or even both / all the payment methods used for the transaction qualify as Eligible Payment Methods.
- The Offer is not applicable to purchase transactions made towards purchase of Amazon Gift Card(s) on Amazon.in, even on use of the Eligible Payment Method.
- Each customer can avail this Offer only for the first ever purchase/ payment made through the Eligible Payment Method during the Offer Period.