Zingoy has come up with another amazing offer using which you can earn free Paytm cash. There have been multiple offers by Zingoy which gives free Paytm cash. This is yet another one using which you can earn flat ₹25 for free. The money is direct added to your Paytm wallet. All you need to do is spend 10 minutes and send and add money to get cashback. We have explained the complete procedure to avail the free Paytm cash.
This is basically a “5 or 25” offer by Paytm. Hence, all you need to do is complete 5 transactions using Paytm on Zingoy and get the free Paytm cash. You might be aware of the fact that Zingoy is platform which sells gift vouchers. Hence, buy your favourite GV and complete the transactions. We recommend you to buy the Paytm gift voucher. So that you can add It instantly to your Paytm wallet and loot this offer. So head on to Zingoy and get your cashback.
Zingoy offer details:-
- Offer valid once during the campaign validity
- Offer validity 12th & 13th March 2019.
- Offer valid for online order on Zingoy website and mobile application. Offer is not valid on third party apps/websites.
- This offer is valid only on payments made via Paytm UPI using Paytm UPI ID
- Minimum Transaction amount is ₹50.
Steps to avail free Paytm cash:-
- After your first payment, you will get a push notification to participate in ” 5 Pe 25 Paytm UPI Offer on Zingoy “.
- You can make 5 payments at Zingoy using Paytm UPI within 2 days to get Rs 25 cashback after participating in the offer.
- To get into this offer you have to do transactions through Paytm UPI on 12th and 13th March 2019.
Terms & conditions of Zingoy Paytm offer:-
- You can avail this offer only once during the campaign validity. If you fail to complete the offer after participating in it, your offer will be expired.
- All expired offers after offer participation, will also be included in maximum limit stated.
- Cancelled transactions will not be eligible for cashback.
- Cashback will be credited to your Paytm wallet within 4 days of completion of offer.
- If you have not completed your KYC or have breached your monthly wallet limit, you will receive Goldback