Paypal has recently been launched in India and since then we are witnessing some big PayPal loot offer. The offers are still the same, however, PayPal has taken up some steps has changed the terms and conditions of their offer. Hence, all the unlimited tricks got patched. Earlier, unlimited method was available using various e-wallet cards. However, all tricks are now patched. But you might be aware of the fact that we can always find some or the other loophole in all the terms. So get ready for the all new PayPal loot unlimited trick which is 100% working as of March 2019.
The PayPal loot Unlimited Trick will help you in earning ₹300 per account without spending anything. We have used a special merchant in this trick. The PayPal offer is working across all the merchant, however, you will have to purchase a product or service which costs you more than the cashabck amount. Hence, we are going to use Freshmenu here. Freshmenu is a food delivery application which is currently running the PayPal offer. Hence, we can easily use it for the PayPal loot unlimited trick. Below are the complete details of the offer.
PayPal Loot Unlimited Trick Steps
- Launch the chrome browser and go to the official website of Freshmenu.
- Enter your city and you will see the list of food items available.
- Make a cart value of ₹600 or above and complete the payment via a new PayPal account.
- You will instantly get ₹300 cashback in the PayPal account.
- No simply call on this number – 08040424242 and cancel your order.
- Make sure you do this within 5 mins of your order time.
- Airtel payment banks virtual card is working. One card can be used I .Two accounts. However, you will have to pay more than 501 in order to use it twice. Hence, order value should be around ₹600.
- Repeat the offer using new account and enjoy the PayPal loot unlimited trick.
- More numbers = more profit.
PayPal Terms & Conditions :-
- This offer entitles eligible PayPal account holders to receive a discount of INR 300 off an eligible purchase with PayPal.
- This is a limited offer, based on first come first served, available only to selected India PayPal account holders.
- The offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other discounts/products/services.
- Each eligible PayPal account holder may only redeem the offer once during the Offer Period.
- No minimum spend required.
- In order to redeem the offer, payment must be made via PayPal during checkout.
- Notwithstanding anything herein, PayPal and its affiliates shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in the offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.