Paytm has come up again with an exclusive add money offer. Add money offer is getting viral and more and more companies are trying to reach the customers using this kind of offer. You might have heard about the recent Amazon cashload loot. The Amazon cashload loot is still active and you can get rupees 300 cashback on adding rupees 5000 to your Amazon pay wallet. Similarly, now Paytm has come up with its Paytm add money offer. You will get cashback by just adding money to your Paytm wallet. Hence, you can loot this offer and get free cash back without doing anything.
Paytm add money offer is applicable for UPI users only. Moreover, the best part about the of is that it can be availed by both old and new users. However, it is a user specific offer and can be availed by only those people who have received this offer. Hence, you must write the coupon code given below to add money to your Paytm wallet and try your luck. If the voucher gets successfully applied, proceed and complete the add money transaction using upi and get free cashback.
Paytm Add Money Offer details:-
- Get flat ₹50 cashback on adding money to your Paytm wallet.
- Customer must add a minimum of ₹5000 to his Paytm wallet in order to be eligible for the cashback.
- Offer is valid only for specific users
- Customer must complete the payment using UPI method only.
- Offer period is not mentioned. Hence, you must avail the offer as soon as possible.
Steps to avail Paytm add money offer:-
- Download the latest version of the Paytm application from the Google Play Store.
- Login or sign up to your Paytm account.
- Click on the Paytm add money icon and enter amount ₹5000.
- Click on apply promo code and enter – UPI50
- If the promocode gets applied, proceed to the payment page and complete the payment using UPI.
- ₹50 cashback will be added to your account.
Terms and Conditions of Paytm add money offer:-
- Paytm add money offer is applicable only for selected Paytm customers.
- Paytm has all the right to disqualify or edit the offer at any time without any prior notice to the customers.
- Customers must complete the KYC process beforehand or else the cashback will be processed in the form of Goldback.