Payzapp is the e-wallet app of the India’s largest Bank, HDFC. It has come up again with an amazing payzapp offer. This offer will give you additional cashback on shopping and other transactions. It is similar to the latest offers of Paytm and Zingoy where you can get ₹25 cashback by shopping gift cards. Similarly, payzapp has come up with a new offer which will give you ₹50 cashback on making payment at the online stores and shopping via payzapp. So buy anything and pay via payzapp to get additional Cashback.
The offer is valid for all the customers and ₹50 cashback will be provided to all the customers who makes 5 transactions online. You can also try the latest and exclusive payzapp loot offer and get free ₹250 every month. Hence, you must not miss these amazing payzapp deals. Moreover, there are many other recharge and bill payment deals running and are mentioned on out website. Go to the homepage and search for any offer you want.
Payzapp Offer details:-
- Customer needs to do atleast 5 commerce transaction for minimum transaction value of Rs 250 or more within PayZapp
- Customer will receive flat Rs 50 cashback for qualifying trxn
- No promo code required
- Max cashback Rs 50 per customer per month
- Offer valid till 31st March’19
Steps to avail payzapp offer:-
- Download the Payzapp app from the Google Play Store.
- Login or sign up to your account.
- Now make 5 Transactions on any merchant space within the offer period.
- ₹50 cashback will be added to the payzapp wallet as mentioned in terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions:-
- Customer can transact on any commerce category/ merchant such as Bill Payments, mobile Recharge, Movie, Big Basket, Flight/ Hotel Booking, Flipkart etc
- Min transaction value is Rs 250
- No promocode required
- Offer applicable on payment made via PayZapp
- PayZapp has the right to end or call back any or all of its offers without any prior notice
- The offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- PayZapp cashback will be posted to customer’s PayZapp wallet within 45 working days from the end of offer period.