Amazon pay is one of the best e wallet application which is growing at an immense rate in India. The company e has a huge vision in this promising market. You might be aware of the fact that Amazon has launched the UPI service just a few days ago and you can also avail the latest Amazon pay UPI offer. Amazon has shifted its strategy and is now focusing more on the growing Indian market. Now, they have come up with a free recharge offer. Users can avail flat 100% cashback on the next prepaid mobile recharge via Amazon pay.
This is a user specific offer and can be availed by both new and old users depending upon the availability of the offer. We have mentioned the link using which you can check if you are eligible for this offer or not. Hence, you will get 100% cashback upto rupees 35 on your next prepaid mobile recharge. This is an excellent offer if you want to recharge a non jio sim because rupees 35 balance has to be maintained in all the sem as per the new rule. So use this offer and get free recharge. Hence, you must consider using this free recharge offer.
Free Recharge Offer Details:-
- Get 100% cashback on your next prepaid recharge via Amazon pay
- Offer is valid only for selected Amazon users
- maximum cashback that can be availed using this offer is rupees 35.
- Hello minimum amount required.
- Offer is valid until April 30, 2019
How to get free recharge?
- Visit the following link and collect the Amazon 100% cashback offer. (It very show only if you are eligible for the offer)
- Now proceed to recharge rupees 35 or more
- Select operator and all the other necessary details
- Complete the payment using any method.
- Rupees 30 cashback will be added to your account instantly.
Terms and Conditions of Amazon Pay Offer:-
- During the offer period, any customer who has ‘collected’ the offer coupon and undertakes / purchases a prepaid mobile recharge on Amazon.in during the Offer Period
- The cashback benefit will be provided to the customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver
- This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period, i.e. only on one the first recharge of the month