Amazon Scan and Pay Offer: Following other e-wallet apps, Amazon is growing its Amazon pay business day by day. They are working on new features and adding several new options to enhance the user experience. Recently, Amazon has added the UPI service on its app. Now Amazon pay has launched the scan and pay feature images already there in the market for several months now. You might have seen Paytm and phonepe QR codes at most shops in your locality. Similarly, it’s time for the Amazon QR codes to take place and get you some amazing cashback.
The new Amazon scan and pay offer is valid on scanning any upi QR Code at the nearest Store. It is not necessary to scan and Amazon QR code only. You can scan any up QR code which is available in the local stores. To take on its rivals, Amazon pay is offering assured cashback on scan and pay. Hence, Amazon scan and pay is great of if you are looking to make some payments using the upi QR code. It will give you a shot cashback for every transaction that you make within the offer date. Other details about the offer has been given below.
Amazon Scan and Pay Offer details:-
- Now scan any 3P UPI QR code at your nearby stores & make payment using Amazon Pay UPI.
- For the first 5 transactions via Amazon Pay UPI you will receive the cashback within 2 working days. Post 5 transactions, cashback will be credited within 10 working days
- Offer is valid from 2nd May to 16th May, 2019
- there is no minimum transaction value to avail the cashback
How to avail this offer?
- Go to the nearest store and scan any upi QR code by launching the Amazon app.
- Now enter the amount and proceed to payment
- Complete the payment by entering the UPI pin which you have set up earlier. If not, set up a pin before making the transaction
- Cashback will be added soon.
Terms & Conditions of this Offer:-
- an amount equivalent to 5% of the value of the transaction, subject to a maximum of INR 20
- a minimum amount of INR 1 and a maximum amount of INR 10
- The customer will only be eligible for cashback under Benefit 2, once the customer has exhausted the maximum cashback limit under Benefit 1.