Amazon UPI Loot: Amazon has recently launched the UPI service on its platform. It shows the intention of Amazon getting into active wallet business in India. Therefore, they are coming up with a lot of New cashback offers in order to attract the customers. Earlier, we used to see a lot of words from phonepe and Google. However, as they have grown up enormously the number of offers have come down considerably. So it’s time for Amazon to give Amazon cashback offers. They have come up with a new Amazon UPI offer. The steps to avail the offer has been given below in details.
This is a great Amazon UPI Loot because they are providing flat rupees 100 cashback on doing 5 transactions worth rupees 50 or more. Moreover, the offer is valid for all the Amazon users irrespective of the date of registration. There was a similar of a few days ago when Amazon was providing rupees 20 cashback on each upi transaction. Similarly, now they have come back with the same of. So this is a great opportunity to get cashback again and if you missed the earlier loot, this is probably the second chance. Hence, you must not miss this offer.
Amazon UPI Loot Details:-
- Flat Rs.20 back on your first 5 transactions (Rs.20 × 5=Rs.100)
- Offer is valid on Sending Money through instant Bank-to-Bank transfers or Scan n Pay any UPI QR code
- Minimum transaction of Rs.50
- Offer duration: May 21, 2019 to May 27, 2019
- All customers are eligible.
How to Get ₹100 Cashback Via Amazon UPI?
- Download the Amazon app on your device.
- Login or sign up to your account
- Now register for your upi ID if you haven’t done so earlier.
- Now make 5 payments worth rupees 50 or more each to different users
- You will get flat ₹20 cashback on each transaction.
Terms & Conditions of Amazon UPI Offer:-
- Cashback will be credited with 2 business days of transaction as Amazon Pay balance.
- “Send Money” feature is available only on Amazon Android App (version 18.5 or above)
- Amazon has all the right to modify and change the offer without any prior notice to the users.