Google Pay Refer & Earn Offer: Google Play has become one of the most well known e-wallet application in India. Earlier know as tez, it has been one of the leading UPI apps in the country. The application provided and amazing refer and earn offer when it was launched back few years ago. During that referral program, people earned ₹51 directly in their bank account on referring each friend. Now they are back with an amazing Google pay refer and earn offer which will give you even more money than the previous campaign. We have mentioned the entire of details below.
The new Google pay refer & earn offer will give you a scratch card which will have and amount between ₹111 and ₹1000. Therefore, you will get an assured sum of money which is greater than the previous offer. Moreover, You Can win upto rupees 1000 if you have a very good luck. This is one of the best refer and earn offer and you should not miss it. Currently, you can also free Paytm cash by looting the MPL refer and earn offer. So follow the steps given below and earn unlimited amount of money directly in your bank account.
Google Pay Refer & Earn Offer Details:-
- the new refer and earn offer scheme is valid until 18th May only. Thereafter, the referral amount will be decreased to the base amount.
- Refer a friend and get a scratch card when they make their first UPI payment.
- The amount of the scratch guard will vary between ₹111 and ₹1000.
- minimum mashhad referral amount is ₹111.
- Offer is valid for all Google pay users irrespective of the date of registration.
- The referred person must enter the referral code while signing up.
Steps to earn ₹1000 using Gpay:-
- Download the Google application and login to your account
- Now simply go to the refer and earn tab and share the link with your friends
- For every friend who downloads the Google Play application using your referral link and does his first transaction, you will get a scratch card.
- The scratch card will be added to my rewards section.
Terms & Conditions of Google Pay Refer & Earn offer:-
- Google has all the rights to disqualify or decrease the referral amount without any prior notice to the customers.
- The offer is valid for limited period only and after the offer date the referral amount will be decreased.