Swiggy FreeCharge Offer: We how to come up with a great offer using which you can enjoy the weekend with snacks and food at good discount. Swiggy has come up with a new offer using which you can save 20% on your next food order. However, it is unconditional offer and can be applied during a limited time frame only. Therefore, you must read the entire of the details given below in order to understand how to use this offer and get 20% discount on next food order this weekend. It is a great opportunity to grab snacks and food at a great discount.
Swiggy has partnered with Freecharge to provide cashback on food orders this Friday. The new Swiggy FreeCharge Offer will give you flat 20% cashback on food orders made on 27th June 2019. This offer is valid for one day only and therefore, you must not measured at any cost. You can buy processed food or packed items in order to enjoy them over the weekend. You can I order sweets at 20% discount and enjoy them while watching ICC World Cup. This is a great offer because it has been made for the weekend.
Swiggy FreeCharge Offer Details:-
- Offer is valid only on 27th June 2019 , 3Pm -11Pm.
- The customer shall receive 20% cashback, upto Rs.50 on the transaction value in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours
- This offer applicable on the Swiggy app and website
- The offer is valid only once per Freecharge
How to get 20% cashback on Swiggy?
- Open the swiggy application of website
- Add the items you want to buy to the cart
- Now go to the payment page and select Freecharge
- proceed to checkout and complete the payment using this mode
- No coupon code required
- You will get cashback when the payment is completed successfully
Terms & Conditions:-
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any Freecharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- Freecharge reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.