Amazon Milkbasket Loot: Milkbasket is a new dairy product application which is currently serving and some cities of India. It is a great application which is selling milk based products and other grocery items. The company has received a good funding and is expanding at a rapid speed. You will be amazed to know that the founder of FlipKart, Sachin Bansal has also invested in this company. Therefore, we can all estimate the potential of the company. A lot of new things are coming up and it is followed by amazing cashback offers.
We have come up with an exclusive Amazon Milkbasket Loot offer. This is an official offer which will give you flat 50% cashback on loading money into the milkbasket account. The cashback amount will be credited directly in the Amazon pay account and it can be late to use for recharge and other purposes. Similarly, the amount deposited in the milk basket account can be used for ordering items. It is a lot of because you will be getting 500 rupees cashback for just loading money. You can order some items and then take the money from your parents and give them the product. In this way, you get instant rupees 500 profit.
Amazon Milkbasket Loot Details
- 50% Cashback on Milkbasket upto Rs. 500
- one time per user
- Offer valid from 26th July to 11th August using Amazon Pay.
- Topup with 1000, and get flat Rs.500 cashback as Amazon Pay balance.
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours, normally within minutes.
- For old and new customers on Milkbasket/Amazon.
- Only in selected zones in Dwarka,Ghaziabad,Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Noida,Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Amazon Cashback Loot Offer
- Go to the Milkbasket website.
- Login or signup to your account.
- Now go to add money section and load ₹1000
- Select Amazon pay as your payment gateway and complete the payment
- ₹500 cashabck will be added to the Amazon account
- You can use ₹1000 for ordering daily grocery products from Milkbasket.
Terms & Conditions
- The cash back offer is in association with Amazon.
- The milk basket credit amount can be used for ordering daily grocery products.
- Offer is subjected to change without prior notice to the customer.