Phonepe Food Loot: Phonepe has become one of the largest e-wallet applications of India. It has grown enormously and it is valued at around 10 billion dollars. It is regarded as a gift for Walmart. This is because it is owned by Flipkart and Walmart has bought out Flipkart. Having gained the prestigious position in the mobile payment industry, phonepe has started diversifying its business and has now added different applications inside its own app. They also come up with regular rewards and cash back offers to to spread the awareness of these Apps inside the apps.
There are a number of food applications available in the phonepe app and users can use them to order food. We have come up with the latest phonepe food loot using which you will get flat rupees 100 cashback in your phonepe account on ordering food. Therefore, it is a great opportunity to order food at discount. Most people look for online discount coupons and promo codes for ordering food online. This phonepe of age perfect and will help the users to get a decent amount of cashback on the next food order.
Phonepe Food Loot Details
- Get flat ₹100 Cashback on two Food orders only on Apps on PhonePe
- Minimum order amount is ₹149 to avail the offer
- This offer will be applicable on all Food stores available under “Apps” on PhonePe
- Valid on 20th and 21st July only.
Steps to get cashback on ordering food
- On your PhonePe app, click on “Apps” icon
- Choose your desired App from Food stores to order
- Choose your city
- Select a meal from the menu
- Click on proceed to check out and select the address for product delivery
- Pick the payment option for the same
- Click on pay to complete the transaction.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is applicable on iOS and Android devices
- Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
- Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.