Pizza Hut Loot Offer: Pizza Hut is one of the favourite destinations where the pizza lovers go. It is a one stop destination for all the pizza needs. Probably, there are only two Pizza brands in India. One is Dominos and the other is Pizza Hut. There awesome people who are extremely loyal to Dominos while there are some who are loyal to Pizza Hut. However, it is a fact that most people eat pizza at Dominos and there are many people who haven’t tried pizza heart yet. So, we have come up with the new of using which you can get discount on your next pizza order.
This Pizza Hut loot offer is valid on offline stores and can be availed by anyone. Get flat 30% discount + upto ₹200 cashback on ordering pizza. The offer is an association with phonepe and is valid only if you pay had the motion store used in this payment option. 30% discount on the bill amount will be applied instantly and the cashback will be added in the form of the gift voucher balance, upon scratching the scratch card. Hence, this is an amazing opportunity to eat pizza without spending much on it.
Pizza Hut Loot Offer Details:-
- Flat 30% Discount on a-la-carte orders of ₹699/- & above, on transaction via PhonePe at Pizza Hut
- Get an additional Scratch Card and Win up to ₹200 Cashback, on minimum bill value of ₹200, once per user per month on transaction via PhonePe at Pizza Hut
- Offer is valid till 31st July 2019.
Steps to get cashback on pizza order:-
- In the merchant store, pick the relevant items and head to the billing counter
- Pick the “PhonePe” option for billing
- You will get a request on the PhonePe app
- Use the relevant payment mode as described above to be eligible for the offer
- Click on pay to complete the transaction.
Terms & conditions:-
- Flat 30% discount on ala-carte product/ordering on a minimum bill value of ₹699/- Excluding of applicable taxes in a Pizza Hut restaurant/outlet where PhonePe is accepted
- The Customer must announce/ask for the Offer before placing the order/asking for the bill and before the bill is processed.
- In the event the Customer fails to ask for the Offer before generation of the bill.