Uber Cashback Offer: Uber is the best cab service application in India. You might be regularly taking cab rides with uber and paying a hefty sum of money. Did you know that you can save a percentage of the amount that you pay regularly to the cab service provider? There are multiple offers which can provide you discount and cash back depending upon the bill amount. Today we have come up with a similar offer which will give you a good amount of discount on your next Uber ride. It is valid for the next 10 rides.
Are you looking for an Uber cashback offer? We have come up with a new MobiKwik UPI offer which will provide you upto ₹250 cashback on your next Uber ride. The best part is that this offer is not valid only on your next to the right button on the next consecutive 10 Uber rides. So all you need to do is pay for your rides using mobikwik and get cash back as per the terms. We have mentioned all the details about the offer below and you must go through them in order to understand how it works.
Uber Cashback Offer Details:-
- Use your @ikwik handle (MobiKwik UPI) on Uber & get up to Rs.250 Cashback on 10 rides
- Offer valid on rides completed between 1 – 15 July, 2019
- Users will receive cashback anywhere in the range of Rs.15-Rs.50
- Cashback will be credited in your wallet within 24-48 hours
- Offer valid on all ride types for a minimum transaction of Rs.25
Steps to get cashback:-
- Go to the Uber application and login to your account
- go to the payment section and enter your mobikwik upi handle in the given section
- Now book and Uber ride and select the payment method as UPI
- Now complete the Uber ride and pay via entering your pin
- Cashback will be added according to the offer details.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Upon ride completion, a MobiKwik SMS/notification will be sent on your phone
- Tap on this SMS/notification & submit details to complete payment
- According to RBI’s guidelines, users who have not undergone MobiKwik KYC will not receive cashbacks in their wallets
- Users who have linked their payments bank as the primary bank, won’t be eligible.
- If the sender or receiver has de-registered VPA more than once, those users will not be eligible for cashback.