Dish TV Recharge Offer: DTH bills have gone up drastically of the the new rules and tariffs have been imposed by the telecom regulatory of India. Hence, it has become very important for everyone to find cash back and recharge offers in order to get some amount of discount on DTH bill payments. Today we have come up with the great DishTV of using which the users can get some amount of discount on the monthly bills. The Steps to get cashback and the complete details have been mentioned below.
The latest Dish TV Recharge Offer is in association with phonepe. Get 25% cashback upto rupees hundred on dish TV DTH recharge. It is valid for all the phone per customers and can be availed until 31st August 2019. Hence, it is one of the great offers that will help you to save 25% of the bill amount. The best part is that there is no minimum transaction amount and this gives you the room to recharge for any amount and get flat 25% cashback. Similarly, you will get a maximum of rupees hundred cashback. So use the offer wisely.
Dish TV Recharge Offer details:-
- Get a scratch and win 25% cashback up to ₹100 on Apps on PhonePe transaction on your DishTV and D2H recharge on PhonePe
- No Minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- Once the scratch card received against the DTH transaction, the user should perform Apps transaction on PhonePe to avail this offer
- Valid till 31st August 2019.
Steps to get 25% cashback on DTH Recharge:-
- On your PhonePe app
- Click on DTH Icon within “Recharge & Pay Bills” section of the app
- Select DTH Provider
- Enter the “Account ID”of the DTH provider
- Check the amount to be paid
- Pick the payment option for the same
- Click on PAY BILL to complete the transaction
Terms & Conditions:-
- PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- Customers’ participation in the offer constitutes their understanding and agreement to the complete terms and conditions associated with the offer.