Dishtv DTH Offer: DishTV is the largest DTH service provider in India. Hence, we believe that you must be using dishtv. You might have observed that the bill of DTH has gone up after the new individual channel rule. Therefore, you might be looking for a good discount or cashback offer in order to save some amount of money on the increased Bill amount. This is why we have come up with an amazing DTH bill payment offer using which you will get a good amount of discount. The complete details about the offer has been given below
PUBG UC Loot: Get 8000 + 2100 Free Game Credit [Details Below]
The latest Dishtv DTH Offer by phonepe. Get 25% cashback in form of a discount voucher which will be credited to the phonepe account. This discount coupon can be availed on apps on phonepe. The discount offer is also valid on d2h. Hence, it is a great opportunity to save some amount of money your monthly bill. It is better to use an offer if you don’t have any other option. Hence, phonepe cash back offer on DTH is suitable for you.
Dishtv DTH Offer Details:-
- Get a scratch and win 25% cashback up to ₹100 on Apps on PhonePe transaction on your DishTV and D2H recharge on PhonePe
- No Minimum transaction is required to avail the offer
- Once the scratch card received against the DTH transaction, the user should perform Apps transaction on PhonePe to avail this offer
- Valid till 31st August.
Steps to avail offer on DTH bills:-
- On your PhonePe app
- Click on DTH Icon within “Recharge & Pay Bills” section of the app
- Select DTH Provider
- Enter the “Account ID”of the DTH provider
- Check the amount to be paid
- Pick the payment option for the same
- Click on PAY BILL to complete the transaction.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Any scratch card and cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
- The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
- PhonePe reserves the right to award offers and related benefits as per internal policy decided by PhonePe from time to time.