Amazon has always been known for its amazing marketing ideas and offers. A few months ago, Amazon launched its quiz platform to engage customers. The amazing Amazon quiz offers 100’s of gifts and offers to all participants. We regularly update all amazon quiz timings as well as the latest answers, so that you can win the quiz contest and get attractive gifts.
If you are looking forward to winning the Amazon quiz then follow all the answers we provide. Simply fill up the answers and hope for the best. These quizzes are more like a lottery and lucky draw contests because almost everyone fills in the right answer using the internet. Additionally, you should also fill up the answers quickly to increase your probability of winning.
Amazon Quiz Time:
On Different Occasions or Festivals, Amazon tends to Bring it’s Quiz Contest back for the Amazon App Users. And only because of these Daily Quiz Time, I’ve also Installed the Amazon App in my Phone though I always use a Laptop. You can accept or deny but Today Amazon Quiz is getting very Popular and you can also see there are too many Screenshots are available in Twitter Tagging @Amazon.in to show the Gifts people Won in Today’s Amazon Quiz Contest. So when people are actually Winning Price in Amazon Quiz, then why not giving it a try, Right?
So to Participate in Today’s Amazon Quiz Contest, You just need to Download the Official Amazon App from Playstore and then Login to your Amazon Account. Let me clear here that there’s no connection between participating in Amazon Quiz Contest Today and Having an Amazon Prime Account. Means, even if you don’t have an Amazon Prime Account, you can still Participate in Today’s Quiz Contest by Amazon.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers:
In this Post, We will update all the Questions and Answer of the Daily Amazon Quiz Contests. You can Bookmark this Post and Revisit us whenever you see a New Quiz Contest in Amazon’s Official App. We will try to Update all the Questions with Answers of Daily Amazon Quiz Contests. If you can Answer all the Question of Amazon Quiz Contest by Participating it, Who knows, you can also be one of the Winners of the Contest and can Win Awesome Prizes from Amazon.
How to Participate in Amazon Today Quiz Time:
Participating in Amazon Quiz Contest is very Simple. Today I will tell you how you can Participate in Amazon Quiz Contest in Detailed Step-by-Step Process. You can follow these Exact Steps to Participate in Amazon Quiz Contest. And after Participating, if you win a Daily Quiz Contest, means if you are that Lucky then you will get a very Attractive Gift from Amazon.
So here’s the process on how you can Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz Contest:
- Download the Amazon Official App from Playstore.
- Now open the App and Login to your Account.
- You don’t need to be an Amazon Prime Customer to participate in Amazon Quiz Contest.
- Now on the Homepage, You will see that the Quiz Contest Banner is showing Related to Today’s Amazon Quiz.
- Just Click on that Banner.
- Then Come to this Post, to Get all the Amazon Quiz Answers.
- Now just Answer all the Questions and Answers I’ve mentioned here.
- After the Last Question Answered, Share the Screenshot with the Specific Tag written there using your Twitter Account.
- Done, you have Successfully Answered all the Questions of Amazon Quiz Contest.
- Now, wait, On the Result Date, Amazon will Announce the Winners in their Official Twitter Account.
- If you are one among them, Then you will also get an Email from Amazon’s end.
Amazon Today Quiz Answers:
Amazon quiz lets you win big prizes. These prizes are not like ₹100-500. Amazon offers gifts like mobile phones and other valuable products. During Amazon riddles, they provide up to ₹5000. Many people ask if these quizzes are genuine or not. Hence, be informed that Amazon quiz is completely genuine. Many of our answer followers have won cash prize’s as well as mobile phones. These quiz’s and riddles are sponsored by various big companies. The gift is directly sent to you once you win.
Amazon Quiz Answers – 19th April
1. Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
Ans – Mickey Mouse
2. Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Ans – Australia and New Zealand
3. Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
Ans – Argentina
4. The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was
Ans – Marie Curie
5. If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
Ans – Kolkata
Amazon Quiz Answers – 12th April
1) Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Ans – Medusa
2) Which famous Indian cricketer has been appointed as the latest chairman of the ICC cricket committee?
Ans – Anil Kumble
3) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Ans – True
4) How old is the oldest known living person in this year?
Ans – 116
5) Archana Kamath is associated with which sport?
Ans – Table tennis
Amazon Quiz Answers – 11th March
1) Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Ans – Beethoven
2) Where is Fort William located?
Ans – Kolkata
3) Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
Ans – Meghadutta
4) The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
Ans – Sports
5) Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Ans – Dipa Karmakar
Amazon Quiz Answers – 9th March
Q1. The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s freezing point in
Ans- 32 degrees Fahrenheit
Q2. The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Ans- Toques blanches
Q3. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
Q4. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _. Fill in the blanks.
Ans- Saare Jahan Se Achcha
Q5. 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Ans- Bengaluru bulls
Amazon Quiz Answers – 7th March
Q1. Each year, 7th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was
the first World Health Day celebrated?
Q2. WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
Q3. Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking?
Ans- Heimlich maneuver
Q4. Who is credited with developing the first
successful Polio vaccine?
Ans- Jonas Salk
Q5. The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was
awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain?
Ans- Cancer therapy
Amazon Quiz Answers – 6th March
Q1. In the animal kingdom, if whales are classified as mammals, what are spiders?
Q2. The largest school in the world, known as the ‘City Montessori School’ has more than 55,000 pupils and over 1050 classrooms. Where is it located?
Q3. This famous Indian-Canadian YouTube
influencer recently announced an independent late night TV show on NBC. Who is she?
Ans- Lilly Singh
Q4. A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
Ans- Number 13
Q5. Kanchenjunga marks the highest point in India. The lowest point in India lies at 2.2
meters below sea level. Where is it?
Amazon Quiz: Answer and win a Vivo V15 Pro – 3rd April
Q1) Which Element Was Discovered On The Sun Before It Was Discovered On Earth?
Ans – Helium
Q2) The Portsmouth College In UK Offers A Course To Its Students Which Of These Languages?
Ans – Hinglish
Q3) The First Indian ‘Talkie’ Film – A Film With Dialogues – Released In 1931 Was ___
Ans – Alam Ara
Q4) Polar Bears Hunt And Feed Primarily On Penguins.
Ans – False
Q5) Vlad The Impaler Was An Emperor In Romania In The 14th Century. Which Fictional Character Was Based On Him?
Ans – Dracula
Amazon Quiz Answers – 02nd March
1) Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
Ans – Magma
2) Convectional, orographic and frontal are all types of __. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Rainfall
3) India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
Ans – Tejas
4) The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
Ans – True
5) Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Ans – Shloka Mehta
Amazon Quiz Answers – 31st March
Q1. Who was the last Mughal Emperor in India?
Ans. Bahadur Shah II
Q2. Marvel is set to release a special theme song for Avengers Endgame exclusively for India, slated to be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telegu. Who will be composing this song?
Ans. AR Rahman
Q3. Which of the following authors was not born in India?
Ans. V.S. Naipaul
Q4. Deepika Padukone recently released the first look of her film Chhapaak, in which she plays an acid attack victim. Which actor will star opposite her in the film?
Ans. Vikrant massey
Q5. Which is the brightest star seen in the night sky?
Amazon Quiz Answers – 29th March
1) Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
2) When referring to genres of music, what does ‘R and B’ stand for?
Ans: Rhythm and Blues
3) In which year was Microsoft established?
4) A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into?
Ans: Butterfly or moth
5) What is the currency of Sweden?
Amazon Quiz Answers – 28 March
1. Answer:- Allah Rakha
2. Answer:- 1757
3. Answer:- Rome
4. Answer:- False
5. Answer:- Blind Carbon Copy
Amazon Quiz Answers – 27th March 2019
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 27 March 2019 – OnePlus 6T
Q1.: Which Planet In Our Solar System Is Named After The Roman God Of War?
Q2.: Which Of These Countries Does NOT Have A Standing Army?
Q3.: The Ao Language Is Spoken In Which Of The Following States?
Q4.: Which Place In India Holds The Guinness World Record For Being The Wettest Place On Earth?
Answer: Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Q5.: Monarch Edward IV Of England Ruled Which Sport Illegal In 1477?
Amazon Quiz Answers – 26th March 2019
Q1. The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Q2. There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
Q3. Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Q4. Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
Q5. Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Amazon Quiz Answers – 25th March 2019
Q1. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it
Q2. Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
Q3.What is the name of the character played by Akshay Kumar in the movie ‘Kesari’?
Ans. Havildar ishar singh
Q4. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
Q5. Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are reuniting for a film after 19 years. Alia Bhatt announced that she will be joining the cast. What is the film set to be called?
Amazon quiz answers for 23rd March 2019
Q1. The 4 minarets of the Taj Mahal are tilted Outwards, so that they won’t fall on the Mahal in case of an earthquake.
Q2. All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front. how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
Q3. What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
Q4. After the Berlin Olympics in 1936, Hitler offered an Indian hockey player a position as Field Marshall in the German Army. Which player was it?
Ans. Dhyan Chand
Q5. ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 match scheduled?
Ans. 30th May
Amazon Quiz Answers – 20th March 2019
1. Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
2. Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India?
Answer:- KD Yadav
3. Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
Answer:- Quabni Ka Mitha
4. There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
Answer:- A dagger
5. Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
Answer:- Javed Akhtar
Amazon Quiz Answers – 16th March 2019
Q1. Light-year’ is a unit of _____. Fill in the blanks
Q2. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent?
Q3. The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
Q4. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo Wrestling
Q5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Amazon Quiz Answers – 14th March 2019
Q1. Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports?
Q2. Tour De France is an annual multi-stage event associated with which of these sports
Ans. Keoladeo National Par
Q3. Where in the human body is the occiput?
Q4. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
Q5. Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Ans. 2.11 seconds
Amazon Quiz Answers – 12th March 2019
Q1. The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian state
Q2. Grown in regions of South India, Arabica and Robusta are varieties of _____. Fill in the blank.
Q3. Created by Edgar Rice Borroughs, John Clayton is raised by apes in the jungles of Africa. What do we know him popularly as?
Q4. The famous ad jingle for this Indian watches brand was composed by AR Rahman as an adaption of Mozart’s 25th symphony. Which Indian brand is this?
Q5. Which of them was the first Indian to win the Miss World title?
Ans. Rehta Faria
Amazon Quiz Answers – 9th March 2019
Q1. Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
Ans. Whale Shark
Q2. A butterfly’s taste sensors are in its feet.
Q3. Which company has made the humanoid robot known as ASIMO?
Q4. What is the meaning of the name Himalaya, in Sanskrit?
Ans. Adobe of snow
5. A European spectacle maker invented the telescope. What was his name?
Ans. Hans Lippershey
Amazon Quiz Answers – 8th March 2019
Q1. Which is the longest river in Asia?
Q2. What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
Q3. Halitosis is the medical term for which of these?
Ans- Bad breath
Q4. To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Ans- M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Q5. Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Ans- New Zealand
Amazon Quiz Answers – 3rd March 2019
Q1. Marine scientists have proposed to rename the ‘starfish’ because it is an echinoderm like the sea urchin, and not a fish. What is it now known as?
Ans- Sea star
Q2.Which is the only tennis Grand Slam tournament that is played on grass courts currently?
Q3. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Ans- Jhumpa Lahiri
Q4. Which actor won an Audi for the ‘Answer of the season’ in Koffee with Karan season 6?
Ans- Ajay Devgn
Q5. All of the below are Indian fashion designers, except?
Ans- Ravi Ruia
Amazon Quiz Answers – 18th FEBRUARY 2019
1. Which is the smallest state in India?
Answer – Goa
2. If you write a letter to ‘HOH OHO, Canada’ – whose postal code would you be writing to?
Answer – Santa Claus
3. Which of these is NOT a fire-element sign from the Zodiac?
Answer – Aquarius
4. MS Dhoni has never scored a century in any match outside Asia.
Answer – True
5. Photoshop, Premier Pro and Illustrator are programs belonging to which software company?
Answer – Adobe inc.
Amazon Quiz Answers – 13th FEBRUARY 2019
Q1.How many states and union territories does India comprise of?
A1. 29 states and 7 union territories
Q2.What type of Government does India operate under?
Q3.The deepest point on Earth lies 36,000 feet below sea level. Where can you find it?
A3. Mariana Trench
Q4.Which of these Avengers superheroes is NOT from Earth?
Q5.‘Survival of the fittest’ is a phrase that we commonly use. It is derived from the theories of which famous scientist?
A5. Charles darwin
Amazon Quiz Answers – 10th FEBRUARY 2019
Q1. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
A1 – Jupiter
Q2. Serena Williams has won more Grand Slams than Roger Federer.
A2 – True
Q3. Which fruit is thrown during the annual food-fight festival in Bunol, Spain?
A3 – Tomato
Q4. who is the youngest person to ever be awarded the Nobel prize?
A4 – Malala Yousafzai
Q5 : In 1971, Alan Shepard played ____ on the moon, making him the only person to ever play this sport anywhere other than Earth. Which sport was it?
A5 – Golf
Amazon Quiz Answers – 8th JANUARY 2019
Q1.: Coco, Cars and Inside Out are all films produced by which animation film company?
Q2.: Which is the only planet in our solar system that is not named after figures from Greek or Roman mythology?
Q3.: In the Marvel Universe, who is the Scarlet Witch’s twin brother?
Q4.: Which is the world’s largest land carnivore?
Answer: Polar Bear
Q5.: Who recently took charge as the first Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
Answer: TB Radhakrishnan
Amazon Quiz Answers – 31th DECEMBER 2018
Q1. Which is the only sea in the world without any coasts?
Answer. Sargasso Sea
Q2. Along with Spain and France, which is the only other country to have both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines?Answer. Morocco
Q3. Which of the following superheroes was NOT a founding member of the X-Men?
Q4. If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
Q5. Which mountain peak is farthest from the center of the Earth?
Answer. Mount Chimborazo
Amazon Quiz Answers – 8th DECEMBER 2018
Today’s Amazon Quiz(8th December, 2018)
Answer & get a chance to win ₹500 as Amazon pay Balance for 100 customers
1. The collective noun for a group of kittens is a ‘_____ of kittens’. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Kindle.
2. Which country was formerly called Ceylon?
Answer : Sri Lanka.
3. Panthera Tigris is the scientific name for which well known animal?
Answer : Tiger.
4. In the popular TV show ‘The Simpsons’, what is the name of the beer that is served in the town of Springfield?
Answer : Duff.
5. Considered to be the oldest neutral country, which country has not fought in any wars since 1814?
Answer : Sweden.
Amazon Quiz Answers – 30th November 2018
Q1. Which of these is not a micronutrient?
Q2. Fudgi, a folk dance performed by women is originate in this region/state.
Q3. State Bank of India was previously known as?
Ans- Imperial Bank of India.
Q4. National Sports of Bangladesh
Q5. National milk Day in India.
Ans – November 26th.
Amazon Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers